3 question blog

1) Recently in class, we have been completing labs about density as well as doing practices over significant digits, mass, volume and density. We've done a penny density lab, and a hot cheeto lab.

2) Lately I've learned about how to estimate and calculate significant digits. I have been reminded about how to find density, which is mass/volume. I learned about the Atlantic-pacific rule when dealing with sig digs. The Atlantic-pacific rule is when a decimal is present, count the first nonzero number from the left. If the decimal is absent, count the first nonzero number from the right. So in 130, there would only be 2 sig digs because there is no decimal present therefore you have to count the first nonzero number from the Atlantic (right) side, which is 3, and then 1. That's really the great amount of stuff we have been working on and learning in class.

3) To improve my learning I will perhaps watch videos on youtube about whatever concepts in class I'm not grasping. I could also work on practice problems and go over them with Ms. Gardner or just review them with myself online.

Comments

Popular Posts